Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Monday, October 10, 2011

"What's Your Purpose in Life?"

This question stumps a lot of us when it comes to finding the answer to it, and for the longest time I had no idea what my overall purpose was in life. However today I can proudly say I know, but it's not limited to one single response: My purpose is to be a good role-mode for my siblings, to make my parents proud, to be someone that my friends can rely on, to be loving and caring to the people I come into contact with but overall my purpose is to shine light in other's lives reflecting the child of God whom he has raised me up to be, to use my experiences to relate instead of judging others and to help them through their tough times of need. I want to be someone who in times of tragedies and struggles I turn to my faith to keep me strong and persevering through them as I grow closer to my Heavenly Father. I may not know exactly what career path I want to pursue, where I want to spend the rest of my life, or whom I will happily marry someday- but I know in time those details will figure themselves out- all I can do is take life one day at a time as it is given to me; adapting to the many fly balls thrown my way and learning to juggle despite the odds. This joyful outlook I have learned to have when looking over my life did not come without hitting rock bottom, but I would not change my choices or past because they brought me to this wonderful place where I am at today. I try to live a humble life- remembering that I owe it all to the grace of God because he has truly changed my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment