Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Friendship the wonderful blessings of life, the connections we form with - what once were complete strangers to us- are our so called "chosen family". To live with out a friend seems no way to live ones life, I yearn for the days to pass away the time in the company of a companion, laughing over the memories of yesterday, imagining the hopes of our dreams tomorrow. I love my friends for being my rock when I call upon them, for brightening up my day, and upmost for allowing me to live my life as I choose to and loving me anyways. In the past I don't think I was always the best at being a friend, but through the course of time and different experiences I believe that I have come to learn how to be the type of friend that comforts the ones they love in their time of need, reassuring them that their happiness is what matters, but above all- not telling them how to live their life, but instead listening to them so that they can figure out what they personally want to do because in the end of the day we have to live with our personal choices, so make sure to make your decisions with your interest in mind not what someone else has decided is best for you. These past few weeks have truly blessed my heart as I make memories that will last a lifetime, balancing school and family along side, but overall just enjoying each day for what it is- an opportunity to live! to breathe! to be freely me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment