Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Be Patient with Life Choices"

I understand why people are in such a rush to find the love of their life this very moment, it's because when you experience love you feel like nothing else is important; you can conquer the world as long as that person is by your side; you find yourself and your purpose dwelling in the existence of you two as one, but I'm not naive to the fact that I'm not done growing on my own. I know I have a lot more self discovery before I settle down, what I seek in another at this moment may not be what I come to find I desire two years from now. I'm not saying shut the world out, what I'm saying is take things slowly as you pave your life in to stone, something that will be very hard to dig yourself out of. Marriage is a lifetime commitment in my eyes; I don't believe in divorce, so when that day does come it will only happen once so I'm gonna take all precautions before running into anything. Take this time to enjoy life and enjoy the diversities among the world, just because it does not work with one individual does not mean that your hopes for finding love are doomed for failure, take it as a learning experience and try to understand why it did not work out in hopes that the next time around it will. I have faith that God will do by me good when I do come to the point where I'm ready to stop living for just me and to start living for "us", but I also am going to listen and respect God when he tells me its not my time right now. Growing up is a process, which as much as you may want to ignore, can not be rushed, take the time to learn while you can before you set yourself up for something that could have been prevented if you just learned to be patient with life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment