Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"It's More Than Simply a Song"

A video of inspiration on those days when you're just not sure what your purpose is or what you're living for, there's someone out there who does have faith in you and wants to see you succeed, God. A good friend of mine open my eyes to the uplifting spirit one can receive from listening to Christian Faith music. I find myself listening to my pandora station or K-love on line when I want a calming atmosphere that will get my thoughts on the right track for the many challenges I know I will face throughout the day. Music should be something that inspires us, something more than lyrics spoken out of someones mouth; they should reflect or bring out a piece from within ourselves. We may not realize just how much the music we listen to can affect our state of mind and change the direction of our thoughts, this is why I choose more often than not, to listen to aspiring, heart felt music that talks about the things I want for my life, as if it's a reminder that with the right attitude and motivation I can achieve it with God by my side.

1 comment:

  1. thanks alexis today i was having one of those days :) thanks for having a positive page on where i can go on and just feel loved, inspired, and ready to live out my faith! :)

    ReplyDelete