Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Attempting to Not Fall into the Trap

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of the "church" these days, but I do know one thing despite all the details and pressures that can be found within any religion I find comfort and relief from my God! I don't know about you, but what I admire and seek within a church is the bonding unity of people who are all striving to live to bring glory to God. People who, beyond the walls, may have never come across each others path, but this motivation to be better, to live for something greater, the desire to be a part of the miracles of Christ is what brings together strangers and transforms them into friends- sources of support- comforters during tradgedies. It's the unity of this body of people that stands to represent the power of God. He provides for all of us, but understands we are all UNIQUE! In being so, he understands we all need different things to help us grow and to strengthen our faith in him everyday. I may not have all the answers or no all the biblical stories by heart, but I do know that Jesus Christ died for me-for you-for all of us, so that our sins could be forgiven. I couldn't imagine living without that message held closely to my heart everyday, reminding me of the love God has for me. I rather focus my energy on my relationship with God than get lost in the details of this faith is right and this faith is wrong. In the end the real question is do you have faith in him? I do and I hope you do too. If you don't you should give him a chance. The church may have let you down or failed you somehow, but do not let that keep you from establishing a relationship with HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment