Welcome

I hope that something I write is able to move you or simply bring a smile to your face and brighten your day even if it's for a mere second!

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Walk Down Memory Lane

So these last two days have felt surreal- with the relief of finals being over and the return to my home town has felt dream like for me. While the comfort of familiar faces have been very rewarding, this visit has already made me realize how much I love where I go to college! I feel so blessed to have found a place where I can call home, despite the fact I've only been living out in Las Cruces for the past five months. As I look around the city that I grew up in, the streets that I know like the back of my hand- I realize that I don't think I will ever permanently move back to Santa Maria. The experience I've had away from the only place I'd ever called home (up until recently) now seems so foreign and different from what I want for my life. While I will always hold a special place for my childhood hometown, I don't see it holding a future for me. I'm excited to see what other adventures God holds for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment